KML K-Poly™ High Performance Solid Polymer Bearing Inserts were developed for superior performance in Industrial and Sanitary environments.
K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Mounted Bearing Units are filled with a Micro-porous Polymer that is formulated with synthetic lubricating oils. The K-Poly™ micro structure releases the oil as the bearing warms to operating temperature. Through capillary action the oil is reabsorbed after the bearing stops operation, eliminating weeping and unwanted dripping. Surface tension holds the oil in the Polymer until the bearing begins operation again. This solid polymer high performance synthetic lubricant provides a true Lube-for-Life solution and extends bearing life in many applications.
H-1 Food Service/Sanitary Grade K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Bearing Insert Features and Benefits
There are three formulas of K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Bearing Inserts available for H-1 Food Service/Sanitary applications. These Food Service/Sanitary Grade Formulas have different characteristics to suit various applications:
- H-1 rated Lubed-for-Life 440C alloy stainless steel bearing insert features wide inner ring with dual set screw lock.
- High temperature formula up to 350° F ambient temperature for oven/fryer adjacent operations.
- Wide temperature range formula for -55°F to 200°F applications.
- Cryogenic formula for flash freezing applications operating to -65°F.
- K-Poly™ stainless steel bearing inserts feature dual silicon seals with flingers in applications up to 350°F which increase the protection of the critical ball tracks.
Industrial Grade K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Bearing Insert Features and Benefits
There are two formulas of K-Poly™ Industrial Grade Solid Lubricant Bearing Inserts available for industrial applications. These Industrial Grade Formulas have different characteristics to suit various applications:
- Available with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and friction modifiers.
- High temperature formula with extreme pressure additive and friction modifiers up to 350F.
- K-Poly™ bearing inserts feature dual seals in applications up to 230°F which increase the protection of the critical ball tracks.
- 52100 Alloy bearing steel construction.
- Available in UC spherical OD style, wide inner ring bearing insert, dual set screw lock.
- Available in HC spherical OD style, wide inner ring bearing insert, eccentric collar lock.
- Available in SER cylindrical OD style, wide inner ring bearing insert with snap ring, dual set screw lock.