KML K-Poly™ High Performance Solid Polymer Insert Bearings were developed for superior performance in extreme environments.
KML K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant is a Micro-porous Polymer that is formulated with high performance synthetic lubricating oils, extreme pressure additives and corrosion inhibitors. The oils are tailored to the environment where the bearing is operating. Optional formulas add friction modifiers that reduce start up torque, and extend high and/or low temperature ranges. The K-Poly™ micro structure releases the oil as the bearing warms to operating temperature. Through capillary action the oil is reabsorbed after the bearing stops operation, eliminating weeping and unwanted dripping. KML K-Poly™ is specially formulated as an H-1 grade lubricant in Food Service and Sanitary applications.
- Wash Down – steam and/or chemical cleaning
- Material Handling
- Waste Treatment
- Contaminated Environments – debris, chemical, water, etc.
- Food Processing – sanitary operating environments
- Wet and High Humidity Environments
- Low Operating Temperatures
- Difficult Access – Lubrication is not possible
KML K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Technical Information
- K-Poly™ Solid Polymer Lubricant eliminates the need to grease the bearing. A true Lube-for-Life option that can eliminate costly lubrication intervals or eliminate central lubrication systems.
- K-Poly™ Solid Polymer Lubricant is available H-1 Food Grade and Sanitary Equipment Design compatible.
- K-Poly™ Polymer Solid Lubricant blocks out contaminates that can cause premature bearing failure.
- K-Poly™ retains oil in the solid polymer matrix eliminating the need for re-lubrication. The encapsulated synthetic oil prevents liquid weeping at temperature extremes.
- K-Poly™ reduces internal friction which reduces start-up torque even at low temperature conditions where normal lubrication becomes stiff or solidifies.
- K-Poly™ Low Temperature Performance to -65°F (-54°C).
- K-Poly™ High Temperature Performance to 350°F (177°C).
- K-Poly™ Solid Polymer Lubricant contains Extreme Pressure Additives and Friction Modifiers for superior bearing performance and increased bearing life.