KML K-Poly™ High Performance Solid Polymer Corrosion Resistant Mounted Bearing Units were developed for superior performance in Food Service and Sanitary environments.
K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Mounted Bearing Units are filled with a Micro-porous Polymer that is formulated with H-1 approved synthetic lubricating oils. The K-Poly™ micro structure releases the oil as the bearing warms to operating temperature. Through capillary action the oil is reabsorbed after the bearing stops operation, eliminating weeping and unwanted dripping. This solid polymer lubricant provides a true Lube-for-Life solution in many applications.
H-1 Food Service/Sanitary Grade K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Mounted Bearing Unit Features and Benefits
There are four formulas of K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Corrosion Resistant Mounted Bearing Units available for H-1 Food Service/Sanitary applications. These Food Service/Sanitary Grade Formulas have different characteristics to suit various applications:
- High temperature formula up to 350° F ambient temperature for oven/fryer adjacent operations.
- Wide temperature range formula for -55°F to 200°F applications.
- Cryogenic formula for flash freezing applications operating to -65°F.
- K-Poly™ Corrosion Resistant mounted bearing units feature dual silicon seals with flingers in applications up to 350°F which increase the protection of the critical ball tracks in the bearing insert.
- H-1 rated Lubed-for-Life insert bearing with 440C alloy stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel or Thermoplastic housings are plugged in original grease fitting location to prevent unwanted lubrication.