KML K-Poly™ High Performance Solid Polymer Mounted Bearing Units were developed for superior performance in extreme environments.
K-Poly Solid Lubricant Mounted Bearing Units are filled with a Micro-porous Polymer that is formulated with high performance synthetic lubricating oils. The oils are tailored to the environment where the bearing is operating. Optional formulas add friction modifiers, extreme pressure additives and/or corrosion inhibitors that reduce start up torque, and/or extend high or low temperature ranges. The K-Poly™ micro structure releases the oil as the bearing warms to operating temperature. Through capillary action the oil is reabsorbed after the bearing stops operation, eliminating weeping and unwanted dripping.
Industrial Grade K-Poly™ Solid Lubricant Mounted Bearing Unit Features and Benefits
There are two formulas of K-Poly Solid Lubricant Mounted Bearing Units available for industrial applications. These Industrial Grade Formulas have different characteristics to suit various applications:
- Available with extreme pressure additives for high load applications.
- Formulas with corrosion inhibitors, and friction modifiers for reduced start up torque.
- High temperature formula up to 350° F ambient temperature with extreme pressure additive and friction modifiers.
- K-Poly™ mounted bearing units feature dual seals with flingers in applications up to 230°F which increase the protection of the critical ball tracks.
- Lubed-for-Life bearing insert with 52100 alloy steel construction.
- Available in set screw or eccentric collar wide inner ring shaft locking types.
- Wide temperature range formula features dual seals in applications up to 230°F which increase the protection of the critical ball tracks.
- Cast iron housings are plugged in original grease fitting location to prevent unwanted lubrication.